Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Would a hotel/motel allow a 16 year old and a 17 year old to check in?

Me and a buddy of mine(I'm 16 and so is he, but when we plan to take a trip I will be 17 and he will be 16 still), plan to take a trip down to Clearwater, Florida and stay in a hotel for 9 nights or so, will the hotel allow us to check in?


I used to live in Clearwater, FL.

I doubt they will let you check in though.

Unfortunately, you are 1-2 years under the actual age.

Most motels require you to have an adult 18 or older check you in.

I hope you have plenty of fun there. I love Clearwater, FL

Provided your credit card checks out and doesn't bounce there should be no problem.

None.

The minimum check in age for most hotels and motel is 21 and its 18 at some hotels. It doesnt get any lower than 18.

no

you have to be an adult (18 years old or older)

not unless u get someone 18 or older. see if u can reserve the room first.

if you 18 yeah they dont trust young people sorry

nope, they would ask for ID. and you can't put your room in a name of a 16 or 17teen.

NO

No comments:

Post a Comment