Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can I get a motel room any time of the day?

If I needed to check in to a motel earlier than the stated check in time, would they be able to provide me with a room?


Some place will let you check in early. If the the rooms or clean.

That depends.

If they are not busy probably the rooms are already cleaned and made up and they can give it to you.

You have to take a chance.

Sometimes they will do your room first on a priority basis.

It all depends on how nice you treat the manager and not throw your weight around. They will do it with a smile, I am sure.

You did not ask - but let me tell you: If arriving late - call ahead, give them your cc# and hold for late arrival. It is good till midnite or till whatever time you told them.

yes, there is plenty everywhere, you can always go in and ask

No comments:

Post a Comment