Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How do I FIND OUT how much MONEY they make??

Hotel/Motel management

Resort Management

International Business

I want to major in either of these choices but I am still not sure what I want to do. I would like to find out how much money I would be making if I did pick one of the majors. Like what is the starting salary?

Also, what catagory should I actually post this question in? And, how do I know and find the right University for me? Thanks:)


try Princeton review (review.com). It has a comprehensive list of majors that relate to a certain career you can choose to go by either the career or the major to find a career. Once you choose hotel manager, it has a profile that explain a day in the life of a hotel manager, it then has another lists that shows you the quality of life a year into it, five years into it and then ten years into it. It also shows a list of facts and figures showing you the average income for the career of choice, what materials to read, what movies hows this career , who are the major companies hiring for these positions, and what agencies to refer to.

the catagory doesnt mater. Go to salary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment