Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's a cheap hotel/motel close to the T or the Rail but outside of Boston?

I am visiting Boston in 2 months and needed a place to stay... Something cheap and nice and close to the T or Rail but outside of Boston (not too far out). Also, what time does the rail and the T stop working in Boston??

Thanks


The Best Western Adams Inn is in No. Quincy, about a mile from the North Quincy Station on the Red Line.

Holiday Inn in Somerville is great and the Bus stop that goes to sullivan station is right outside the Hotel.

The T begins around 5 in the morning and stops running trains after 12 or 1pm. I'm not quite sure which, I believe it might be 12. I'd recommend stay at the Oasis - great deal IN Boston, MA and close to the T.

Search by location within the city and get the best deal here:

http://www.hotelscombined.com?a_aid=781bc64c

During my last trip I came across a website called http://www.cheaphotel-s.com . It has quite a large variety of hotels. You might wanna give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment