Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have an address in lagos, Nigeria can i find out the hotel/motel that it is?

the address is 49A, victoria Street, ojota

city Lagos code 23401


You could punch the address in on Google Earth, then zoom in and click on "lodging" and see what comes up. Other than that I have no idea.

Is someone trying to sell you something or get you to send money for some reason? Be careful.

Sorry if this is not the case. But I get daily emails from Nigeria to scam me one way or another, as many people do.

The address seems non existent to me.I am not in nigeria anyway,i know OJOTA exists in Lagos,but victoria street,i doubt.Do contact the nigeria postal service for more info,the organisation is called NIPOST.www.nipost.gov.ng and search for the street there.if its in Nigeria,it will be there,and let it be a good way for foreigners to verify addresses in Nigeria.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment