Mississauga and area has so many to choose from I am looking for some ideas as to motel locations I can check out perhaps on line and then in person on my my next trip.
Any ideas from fellow travellers or natives to the area would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Well I live in Mississauga, close to the City Centre...
Not a whole lot of family-owned motels come to mind; I know there are a couple chain motels/hotels around here, such as Holiday Inns, Novotel, etc.
However, there is an Avenue Motel here which I havent been to myself, but have heard some good things about. I dont believe it is a franchise/chain, so that might be worth checking out.
There is also a Fort York motel, which I believe is not a chain, but I've heard some bad things about there and doesnt seem like it's a great place to stay.
Oh, there is a Monte Carlo Inn as well, which is a little chain in the Toronto area. I've heard it's a clean and friendly place; pretty cheap.
There are probably a few more, but they arent coming to mind. However, it's probably best if you go around Dundas Street; I'm fairly sure that the 3 motels I mentioned above are all on Dundas and all fairly nearby... and there a couple more in that area as well.
Good luck! ...and hope you enjoy your stay... it's a great city.
No comments:
Post a Comment