Monday, April 27, 2009

Have you ever broken the mirror in your motel bathroom and found a video camera?

no but I once found a tutu wearing giraffe


No. But I check every mirror and smoke detector in the room.

:)

WHAT?!

Geesh, no. And someone would get a HUGE earful, and I'd get a HUGE pocketful if I ever did.

Wouldn't you have to pay for the mirror if you didn't find a camera?

No, luckily, never have.

I stopped looking for video cameras when I quit doing crack. Now I spend most of my motel time looking for roaches on the walls.

Oh no! I try not to think about it, but either way, I would make horrible sexy videos, like an elementary school kid having a seizure :(

Yes. Then I did "dirty" things in front of the camera.

No that sounds scary + I need my privacy.

Only twice.

=)

Ugh, no, but now I will be tempted to!

no,

but horrible thought

Not yet.

no, i found an ostrich that juggled light bulbs...xx

no

I wish. Then I could sue them for money.

i don't stay in motels... only 4 and 5 star hotels...

..... No, not yet ...... but ........

Did u ever do that?!??

..................

No comments:

Post a Comment