Sunday, May 3, 2009

Manufacturing companys-How do I find them. I want to sell from my web site. How do I find any thing.?

I am trying to cut out the middle man so I can sell cheap products. With every body wanting a cut, there is no way. I understand I may have to buy in bulk. Example-Roach motels are awsome. They work good. I just paid $4.00 for 2. Thats outrageous since its usally the poor areas with roach problems. Mainly. I want to know how I can get that glue and bait to make my own. Who manufactures that glue and bait?


I use a company that takes all the orders and handles all the inventory for me. They pay at a variety of levels depending on the products offered as you would be an affiliate. Examples of products include: Health/Nutrition, Books/Magazines and Pet Care Products. There are many others, so check it out if you are interested.

you can use this site :

www.google.com

it is one of the best searching engines you just type anything that you want to look up and you will get it .

http://www.googleityoumoron.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment