Monday, May 4, 2009

Would you be able to sleep in a room that has cockroaches eg motel room?

would you be able to fall asleep, WITHOUT medication ?


not at all ! i would swich motels ! or sleep in the car!

As long as it isn't on the bed and the bed itself is clean, yes.

The fact is that many of our homes have bugs within our walls. Bugs are in our food, cereal, etc. They're there, but most of the time we can't see them. They aren't harmful either.

No! We once had to stay in a cheap motel room because our bus ride back home was cancelled and my husband and I agreed on taking turns but even that way we couldn't get any sleep...It was so nasty...yuk.

If I were to sleep in that room, I'd ask to change rooms. But I would NEVER sleep in some cheapo motel.

HELL NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment