Monday, May 4, 2009

When visiting sea world and universal studios wht motel do you stay in?

Ma and my family are going on a vacation soon and we would like to know how far away sea world and universal studios are from each other and a good motel to stay in where we can bring our two little dogs with us

if anyone can give me some advice it would be much appreciated

thanks :)


Many people enjoy staying at the Universal Resorts on site because they give you unlimited Front of the Line access from your check-in day through the end of your check-out day. All three of the hotels are also pet friendly.

I've personally stayed at the Best Western Movieland which is right on the corner of Universal and I-Drive, it's about a mile away from the park so it's walkable (although it's all uphill going to the park) and across the street from the Wet n Wild water park. It's also pet friendly to my understanding.

More pet friendly hotels in Orlando: http://hotels.about.com/od/orlandopets/Orlando_Hotels_Pet_Friendly.htm

I'm not sure if any hotels would allow pets. But Motel 6 on the intersection of I-drive & Universal Blvd is very close to Universal Studios. You could see the rides that are high up.

As for SeaWorld, it's right down the road on I-4 or you could just take International Drive all the way down and you'll see it on the right.

There are other hotels around the Motel 6 that you might find of better quality but every time that I've stayed in this Motel, it's always clean and quiet.

The parks are about 3-4 miles apart.

I am not sure of any motels that take dogs, but i know there are some.

Good Luck, and Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment