Saturday, May 2, 2009

When getting ready to check out from a hotel/motel what do you do?

A: I leave the room with towels on the floor and bedding everywhere.

B. I pick up a little bit, cant have the maid think I'm a total slob.

C. I totally leave the room tidy. Hey if I didn't my mom would kick my butt for not picking up after myself.

Also, do you leave a tip for the housekeeping department?


c because it helps out when other people are slobs......I'm a housekeeper and I love it when people leave the room tidy. I have enough rooms to clean in a certain amount of time and when people leave the rooms sloppy it makes my job even harder. I feel sorry for the person who said that it's our job but what people don't understand is that our job is extremely hard and we get paid minimum wage. Sometimes some housekeepers skip lunch just to get the rooms done. I love it when people leave a dollar because it makes my day.

You don't have to clean up the place, because they mess it up to clean it up themselves anyways. The towels, sheets, blankets will all be taken to be washed.

I would just say A.

You don't need to bother doing anything.

Don't be a slob though.

C. And housekeeping gets a tip.

A) That is what the maids get paid for

And usually no i don't

No comments:

Post a Comment