Saturday, May 2, 2009

What's your favorite motel to stay at when travelling on the highway?

Like what you see at most exits off Interstate highways.


comfort in. low cost, high quality.

wyndym or radisson - - sp is wrong of course

embassy suites or hilton

Motel 8 their pretty good

Holiday Inn.

I once stayed at a motel near work, due to an early meeting (off site location).

It was horrendous. The remote control was glued to the nightstand. There was a stench of body fluid and alcohol that reeked from the room when I entered. There was no clock...I had to call the front desk to find out the time. I wanted to bathe at the gas station down the street.

From that point on, I chose Holiday Inns because they are consistent around the world. They never disappoint me (although the one in Austin, MN came close).

Embassy Suites

No comments:

Post a Comment