Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What makes your stay at a Hotel/Motel more memorable?

I am doing a survey for work...all answers welcomed.(nothing x-rated please).

What would make you go back to the same Hotel/Motel?


cleanliness,...

friendly staff who help quickly when I need something or have a question

decently thick ,big enough, and just plain enough towels..

TVs that work well... and don't stint on channels..

coffee in the room...

don't gouge on local phone calls - this is a big one... even with roaming on the cell... local calls...

thanks for asking

For business, since I may spend most of the evening in the hotel (most of my coworkers aren't big on doing anything beyond dinner), I look for a place that is roomy and comfortable, has a desk and provides high speed internet access. Also, a coffee maker with tea supplies.

For vacation, if I'm staying there a while, I'd like a fridge that I can use. I don't need a desk, but I'd like a fairly tasteful room and no funky smells!

Also, noise level is important. I stayed in a courtyard hotel, and when you stepped outside your room and up to the "balcony", you could look down to the lobby as well as look across, up and down to the other hotel rooms. Well, that means that I can hear a door slam on the 9th floor even if i'm on the 2nd floor.

If the staff/concierge is helpful in recommending places to eat or making reservations - big plus.

When I arrive and see there is a newspaper from my hometown on the bed.

if the place is clean,not too pricey, the staff are accomodating,

Convenient to get to from the Interstate, quiet, clean and a decent breakfast... otherwise, I could not care less.

other than cleanliness, good customer service

Who you go with and what you did there.

When we feel the love in this old memories, we want to feel it again somehow.

Of course.. the environment must be great too

The staffs..are they friendly? or just wanting tips

A friendly person at the check in desk, the room getting made on time, nice lounges.

No comments:

Post a Comment