Sunday, May 3, 2009

What is the best hotel/motel to stay in Seaside Oregon?

I am a 10 year old stuck in a 60 year old body. I am a big fan of beaches and amusement parks. I like to visit as many as possible, so please help.

Thanks


If you are going during nice weather I suggest camping instead! Seaside has lost some of its special character due to all the building.....Shilo has been there for quite a few years but it's facing the ocean and probably alot less than the condos that are brand spaken new next to it.....Take a look at this link for more info on hotles rated by epople who have stayed at them. Have a great time. The Oregon/Wa coast are GORGEOUS!

take the hotel closest to the center of town...(try to find the noisiest one) don't plan on getting any sleep....And go to the

bumper cars,tilt-a-whirls,the carousel,the arcade,the aquarium,

right when they open up in the morning........trust me,i AM a 10 year old....and I've been there before..

What city are you in? I am in Panama City Florida, a 42 year old stuck in a 17 year old mind lol. Have you found any good beaches yet? Are you close to the beach. Do you travel much? I traveled all my life with my father. Camped and did a lot of highway miles! What beaches have you seen so far?

There is a Holiday Inn Express Suites on Holladay.

trendwest resort they just finished building. Its right on the prom and near the arcade and right on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment