My puppy (7 months, 40 pounds) ATE one of these things a couple of weeks ago. In it went, out it came, with no seemingly bad side effects. If you have a medium-large dog, he's probably okay. With a little one, I'd watch him carefully, and if you see anything out of the ordinary, call the vet immediately!
get him a combat dog motel. if he doesn't die soon he'll be OK. might need to give him the hemlock maneuver
My dog did the same thing at my mom's one time. I have a yorkie. I had to take her to the vet, he had to give her something to make her throw up. He had to keep her overnight. If I were you, I would call your vet. You don't want to wait too long. Good luck!
Take it away from him. Call the vet
Check your yellow pages for a nice pet cemetary.
get a new roach hotel ,feed your dog ,it must be hungry
Call Poison control 1800 222 1222
Take him to the vet! That is poison!