Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm looking for a motel that costs about 10 to 20 dollars a night?

If so, what is the name of it?


Cheapest place to stay in the US are the few hostels provided by http://www.hiusa.org/ Their going rate seems to be between 18 and 25 USD per night and person.

In Asia or Africa it is however perfectly possible to find a hotel for less than 5 USD per night. (I paid 3 USD per night for a hotel room in Luxor, Egypt.)

Good luck,Even a dump is considerably more. You could try a homeless shelter.

I haven't found a motel under about 85/night in something like 20 years! Anywhere! If you found such a place, would you really stay there? I would be worried about security, and filth.

not a reality sorry

There are a few hotels in Las Vegas that go close to that cheap in off-peak periods, maybe $30-$40 / night. First one that comes to mind is the Gold Spike. It's a little run down, but the rooms are impeccably clean!

I have a shed in my back yard, no charge..your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment