Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm looking for the cheapest monthly motel rate in St augustine florida,need a cheap place to stay for a while?

I'm in a bad situation where I'm living, need a place to stay for a month or so until I can get on my feet myself.


Go to yahoo travel under hotels and put in for the area ... they give you rates and distances (sometimes going out a little further from the exact town gets a lower rate ... it also listed whether to check orbitz, priceline, or any of the other discount places for prices - just did this for a friend who's looking to visit Ft Lauderdale and Tampa in April/May. It was also helpful because yahoo users can put their input on the hotels. And always ask if they can give you a better discount for extended stay - a lot of times they can discount a little more. The best of luck to you

try the extended stay hotels. They are designed for longer stays and are probably a bit cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment