Monday, May 4, 2009

I need to find a motel/hotel near "Gyeoungbuk Gyeoungju Si Chunghyo Dong - any suggestions?

I don't know what part of the address is the city. I just send packages. clean, moderately priced, allows smoking (I'm one of those) and kitchenette. Aug 11 - 27/2007. e-mail margefurber@yahoo.com


I'm not sure if this will help you. I'm unfamiliar with the city areas. I stayed at this place. I figured since it's in Gyeong ju it might be close to here.

Seo-Cheon Guest House

(They speak English there also)

171-9 Reseo Dong Gyeong Ju City

phone number (054)772-1631, 777-4097

e-mail Eui9882@yahoo.co.kr

I'm just writing from a business card they gave me. I have the cell phone as well but I don't want to post that information here. This is a backpacker place it does have a small kitchen and you can also smoke (I smoke also) right outside the door.

Here are the prices as well

15,000 Won Bedroom common shower

20,000 Won Bedroom private bath

Very cheap. I'm not sure if it will be close enough to the place you want to stay at.

No comments:

Post a Comment