Saturday, May 2, 2009

How do you deal with a drugged up guest in the motel you're managing at 3am? Any similar experiences?

I managed a motel once 24/7 that required an armed guard twice a week at night so I could sleep.It felt more like a prison. Cars were constantly stolen from the car park and fire alarms were set off almost daily. I was frequently threatened with my life. I was assaulted on numerous occasions and had a gun pulled on me. I did this for a year before moving to the other side of the country.


Sounds like you went through hell and back working there. If the person you are talking about isn't causing trouble then he she would have just gone to bed maybe. But I would think that if the person wasn't ill and was causing mayhem then the police would be able to deal with that sort of thing. I know its not what others see as helpful but I always think.. how did that person come to be on drugs in the first place and remain on them.. its a big issue. But I really hope that you have your life back on track. Kind regards.

Ps.. hotel management wasn't very good in supporting you!!

its not worth it. move on. u did the right thing. such experiences are not worth having as it may cost your life unless you have different thoughts on living. this must be the great US of A. drugged up guest - if permissible, avoid them, lock your reception office, dont answer any door knocks. your life is more important than these scum bags. pl be careful. there are more nicer place in america where you can find a more calm and peaceful job.

pinkworld.com

desipapa.com

worldsex.com

etc

I ususally just say " Dad its time for you to go home"

No comments:

Post a Comment