Friday, May 1, 2009

Have you ever walked barefoot at a hotel/motel you stayed at?

Besides going down to the pool/spa, have you ever walked in a hotel barefoot? Like walking from your room down to the arcade, dining room, workout room (weight room) the lobby, or another area of the hotel/motel. I do this all the time when I stay at hotels. Has anybody else done this?


yeah this summer on vacation haha I went with my friends to Florida and none of us wore any shoes. All we were concerned about was drinking beer and messing around with girls haha

Yes, all the time. The restaurant, the bar, lobby, gameroom, & of course the pool area. Likely as not I would be traveling barefoot & not have shoes or sandals with me.

I was once told I needed to have shoes or sandals on in the bar at a Holiday Inn, but that's the only time anyone had caused an issue.

Haven't stayed in any of the real high-end hotels, but I once walked barefoot around the public areas of the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego (wasn't staying there). There were signs about shoes & shirts required in the lobby, restaurant, & shops, but no one said anything to me.

Although the hotel's management has the prerogative to require footwear in public areas, there are no laws or health code provisions requiring it.

Yeah I've done that before. Walked from my hotel room, to the dining room area. I had socks on though, but that's pretty much the only time I've done this because I was too lazy to put shoes on.

It was at the Hilton also, so I had everyone staring at me like I was crazy lol.

no; I work in one of the largest franchised and we wouldn't under ANY circumstance due to foot diseases, etc....

:)~

lol yeahh, in a hotel in Kuala Lumpur

i still had jet lag, it was 3am &i wanted some breakfast ;]

xo

I haven't. I'll slip on some shoes first. I didn't think restaurants allowed anyone with no shoes.

I never wears shoes unless instructed to, so yeah.

Yep, I do it all the time. Never had anyone make any issues about it yet.

I walk around in socks

maybe barefoot

that is way too gross to think about. think of all that semen all over the place !!!

ewwww.

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment