Monday, May 4, 2009

Does anyone knows a very affordable motel in Austin, Tx?

I am looking for something in the range of 250-300 per week (I am planning on staying there for 3-4 weeks). I checked Studio 6 and their weekly rates are something like $370 per week and I have a tight budget. Thanks


Don't know what area you are looking at (big city) but downtown my favorite spot was the La Quinta. Got a little studio efficiency for $70 or so last time there and it was central to what I needed. (College, Convention Center and 5th street).

There are loads of cheap places though like HoJo's Super 8 (also downtown) Motel 6 all for around 50- 60 but I've never stayed there. I had really good luck with the La Quinta so just stuck with it each time.

Here are a couple

Super 8

Extended Stay

Homestead Inn

Drury Inn

Red Roof

No comments:

Post a Comment