Sunday, May 3, 2009

Can you help me find my puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room.?

mmmm of course i will....help me make my cat happy by petting it...?...haha...


Good luck

i bet you aint getting much

dont be cheap!

go knock on the doors until you find him

No I can't help you.

Mr X, i hope your not pimping your puppy. lmao

come on you can do better than that

crap chat up line??? u read another question and copied!!!!!

Lol, it's ok I have the puppy here and the girls just love it. Sorry mate

Best pick up line i ever heard..I'm a chipmunk,can i hide my nuts in your hole?

i can buy u a cheap whore to help u find it

=) lol

scraping the barrell.........

noo im in the motel across the road!!

we dont need the puppy, it can come back later ;)

=D

LOL, that's a chat-up line if ever I've heard one!

Put the duct tape and axe away and I'll help you...

Yes I will help you find your puppy as long as YOU are the reward. Be sure to lock the door, close the blinds, and unzip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment